Old July 30th 05, 04:22 AM

I have a fairly useless left leg (having blown it very nearly off years
ago), chronic sciatica, and bad knees. I also refuse to get handicap
tags, or use a scooter. In fact, I am an actively serving Reserve
Officer in the US Army. I truly believe that the majority of welfare
scum who steal money from us through taxes to fund their little
freaking scooters, might weigh a pound or two less than the 500 they
seem to average if they'd exercise a little, instead of riding their
scooter, paid for by you and me, to the Old Country Buffet.

As for pain, learn to live with it. It has become my special friend,
and it can be yours. I had a very low pain threshold before I went on
this campaign to singlehandedly destroy my body through misuse, but now
I live with it every day, once I learned to grow up and get over it.

Drew