Old August 5th 05, 03:22 PM
Dave Butler

snip
So, it seems that a partnership would be "the way to go" for
most people who want to vacation or take extended trips with an
aircraft.

If so, however, how come they're so *hard* to find? I don't see any
listed in trade-a-plane or on any aircraft commerce sites like
mooneymart or whatnot.

Because aircraft partnerships are local, and you're looking at national or
worldwide media. Try the classified section of your local paper. Also check for
local airplanes for sale, sometimes they will take on a partner as an option to
selling. Also check on any airplanes you see at your local airport that you
like. Sometimes owners are willing to take on a partner but aren't advertising.

Based upon the number of listings that I've come across, partnerships
are downright endangered species.

Are they? And, if not, how do I go about *finding* them?

Above...