Old August 8th 05, 10:59 PM
W P Dixon

Jose,
well I am not the FBI but I would just have to guess they already have
some great ideas of who the vermin is, and no they do not look like me I
have not seen a Scot blow up anything in the name of Islam yet If the
Islamic cleric is preaching violence I would say that's a dern good place to
start.And they already have the Not To Patriot Act to use to find whomever
whenever. And even with all of that we can't find 11 million illegals? HAHA
Sometimes you wonder if any of us has enough sense to get out of bed !
Searching Grandma is NOT going to find a terrorist, but the chances increase
if you search Abdul. But of course if we do not stop them at the border then
it will all be a waste of time anyway, cause they will keep right on coming!

Patrick

"Jose" wrote in message
.. .
IMHO we have not moved as fast as we need to to get rid of the vermin.

... and how would you do that? First you have to identify the vermin,
knowing that they look just like you and me. Some are citizens, and some
citizens "look foreign". So, you have to pry into the private lives of
many innocent people. Like you.

This would be unacceptable.

Jose
--
Quantum Mechanics is like this: God =does= play dice with the universe,
except there's no God, and there's no dice. And maybe there's no