Old September 9th 05, 02:40 AM
John Ammeter

Oh come on you guys.... don't get serious now... that would ruin your
reputations on USENET.

John (I learned to like Rum and Cokes from Rich S) Ammeter

( I ALSO learned to dread his almost daily reports on his bowel
movements... I learned to NEVER take another road trip with Rich)

T o d d P a t t i s t wrote:
"Rich S." wrote:

You know, I was going to just let this dog go to sleep but this last "bit of
advice" ****es me off. You have been acting like an egotistical pompous ass
throughout the entire discussion, while I have tried my best to be polite.

Interesting. I thought I was trying to be polite too. If I
gave offense, it was unintentional, and I apologize. (I can
hear the Usenet gasps - an apology! - coming through my
network connection :-) From my point of view, someone asked
for help, I spent time trying to give it, then I found out
that it was a trick question, somewhat poorly expressed at
that. It's really not too much to ask that you
differentiate puzzlers from legitimate requests for help.

T o d d P a t t i s t
(Remove DONTSPAMME from address to email reply.)
___
Make a commitment to learn something from every flight.
Share what you learn.