Old September 21st 05, 06:36 PM
Orval Fairbairn

In article .com,
wrote:

My partners and I recently purchased a 1965 Cessna 172F.

The POH has weight and balance data that you would expect, except that
it focuses on moment only, gives no arm figure. Usually no big deal.
BUT, we recently bought a 396 and it will do the weight and balance
data for you if you enter the arm data to return a CG and determine if
it is inside the weight restrictions and inside the envelope.

Does anyone know where I can find full weight and balance data on this
airplane?

THanks,

Jamie A. Landers
PP-ASEL

To get the arm, just divide moment by the weight.