Old September 27th 05, 09:17 AM
basils27

No sections of the BGA web site are closed. The mod to schweitzer hooks
involves putting a small reller bearing in the release lever and is mod no
BGA/T/1/85. Unfortunately onfo in the web site only goes back to about
2000. I'm sure an e mail to the BGA will get you a copy of the mod. The
BGA beleive in promoting gliding.

Basil Fairston

Now what I really want is a copy of the BGA modification to the Schweizer
tow hitch which makes it less likely to jam but that's in a technical
section closed to non BGA members.... and most of us Americans don't
even know about it.

Pete
Anchorage

Eric Greenwell wrote:

Now I'm curious - this member doesn't want it open, but nobody in the SSA
has actually asked me about it. Do you know what percentage of SSA
members want it open, closed, or don't care? Are SSA directors inundated
with contacts form members crying out for open access that the directors
are ignoring?

What other soaring organization web sites should I be interested in
accessing? I haven't gone looking for other web sites - am I missing
something? What web sites do you suggest?

--

Peter D. Brown
http://home.gci.net/~pdb/