Old September 30th 05, 08:33 PM
Andrew Gideon

Ron Natalie wrote:

Subscribe to it for a while if you like.Â*Â*Â*MyÂ*problemÂ*isÂ*thatÂ*afterÂ*a
decade or so of subsribing to it, it was the same old stuff over and
over again.Â*Â*IÂ*letÂ*itÂ*lapse.

In fact, I don't really care about the paper periodical. A product review
periodical's paper is useful only if (1) you happen to be shopping for the
right product at the right time or (2) you archive it.

Of course, the archive must be easily searched lest it go unused. Stacks of
periodicals are pretty poorly searched (although year-end indices help a
lot!).

But a web site? Perfect!

So I really subscribed for access to the web site. "Same old stuff"
therefore isn't too likely to be an issue for me (as long as new
products/planes are reviewed as well, of course {8^).

- Andrew