Old November 1st 05, 05:49 AM
NW_PILOT

Default This Years Annual!! Oh Boy!!! :) Simi Long!

wrote in message

On 31-Oct-2005, "NW_PILOT" wrote:

I had to dip in to my flight training money wife said no to dipping into
the
vacation money this year & I did not want to touch engine overhaul fund
hehehe!!!!

Looks like I need to re thing how much i put away per hour for maintance
this year I am down -$800 in that account due to the mag's! better Safe
than
Sorry later!

This is really interesting. Unless there are two "NW_PILOT"s hanging

around
this NG, the same guy who here is lamenting the cost of maintaining a

C-150
has inquiring a few days ago about the costs to operate a C-402.

--
-Elliott Drucker

I have no problems with the $$$$ issue I am not complaining either I am just
trying to figure out a good budget to keep my account up for every hour I
fly so a little surprise like mags won't be so damaging any other accounts.
I can handle 3 & 4 digit numbers but 4 digit numbers upset the better half a
bit! but dose not upset me because if I want to play I got to pay & still
cheaper than my banshee.