Old November 21st 05, 04:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default Another Rotor Group

Just a little help from a computer geek that loves choppers...

justhelicopters.com is the domain name. Since most of the domain name
registrars also host web sites, you can choose to enter in the www or
not. If the registrar doesn't host the website, then you must create
what is known as an A record in order to re-direct it to your server.
My gut tells me that this website is being hosted on a server other
than its domain name registrar's.

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 06:32:34 GMT, Shiver
wrote:

Well folks this is strange

If I past justhelicopters.com into my browser it should go to the site
the same as if I pasted CNN.com into my browser it would go to CNN.

So if I make it into a clickable link http://justhelicopters.com/
it should go to the site but it won't.

But if I do it this way http://www.justhelicopters.com/ then it will
take me to the site.