Old November 24th 05, 02:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.misc

Default The need for original documents, N-reg aircraft?

You must have the original documents, as issued by the
proper government agency. The FAA may send you a fax copy
which can be used within the USA, but if outside the USA you
must have originals (they can be government issued
duplicates.)

--
James H. Macklin
ATP,CFI,A&P

"Peter" wrote in message

| Bob Moore wrote
|
| There are various documents such as the cert of
airworthiness, and
| (for an N-reg in Europe) the FAA radio license, which
some say need to
| be carried in original.
|
| The Radio License doesn't come from the FAA, it is isued
by the FCC.