Old December 8th 05, 03:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default A different lamp base

"John T" wrote in message
On a slightly differnt tack, I have a prop blade from a Beech Starship
that my company used to lease. I've been wondering what to do it it, but
I'm not sure it's stable enough to be a lamp post, and I don't think I
could get a wire through it. Any ideas?

A machinist worth his salt should be able to bore that long of a hole. As
far as stability, how about a spinner with a hole cut in the small in to
pass the prop through? A bunch of weight in it should make it stable
enough.
--
Jim in NC