Old December 15th 05, 11:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Keeping the Hangar Clear of Snow

Jay Beckman wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Jay Honeck wrote:

I don't think there is a perfect climate, outside of Southern
California --
and that area has pretty much been ruined, sadly.

ain't that the truth. My friend who lives there has a house with no
a/c and no insulation, and they don't need either, and their backyard
really is part of their everyday living space, basically all year
round. Then you leave their house to drive somewhere and oh crap.

And they probably paid something like $1.7 million for 800sqft of living
space, didn't they?

And even funnier is that they measure their lot sizes in the same units
as their house sizes ... square feet. I thought that was a joke when an
employee brought back a real estate listing from Garden Grove a few
years ago when I had to transfer him out there.

Matt