Old December 27th 05, 03:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Ok, so what did people get for Christmas?

Craftsman adjustable creeper
One Six Right DVD
Power pac battery jumper w/aircompressor
more tools

Best gift..... wasn't even mine... my son got a set of laser tag guns and
headsets... what a blast!

Best gift for flying: Actually gifts my wife and I gave our kids...
portable DVD players.... I'm sure we'll be as happy that they got them as
they are!

What I didn't get, and I "Merry Christmas'ed to Me" yesterday, a SacSkyRanch
Oil Filter Can Cutter and Filter Holder. I did get a nice extendable
magnet for playing third hand and checking filters for iron and steel.

Jim

"Bob Noel" wrote in message

subject says it all

--