Old December 29th 05, 01:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default # 711 reporting.... Grand Prix...USA....

Heard its by invitation only in Ely, 20 folks. Early July or so. Maybe
those trailering thur to Montaque, where the 15 Meter Nationals are at,
can stop, and loan their gliders out in Ely......yada.. yada..
yada.......I see that only 11 folks are on the books for NZ.
......Zulu, I think a yearly Regional, early Sept., would be great in
Moriarty, sorta like the late regional at New Castle. Now, I would
vote for that...........and I think it would draw alot of folks from
ASA and from the North, and being held in Moriarty, which is the
center of the USA......alot of folks just might show up for some sun,
fun and great soaring, .... might be a good thing, hell, be a good idea
to put the SSA their......yada,yada,yada............Thermal tight, Soar
high, Fly safe..# 711 reporting.