Old December 30th 05, 06:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Ok, so what did people get for Christmas?

"Jay Honeck" writes:

Bad news from several of my customers, which has had the effect of
forcing me to sell my airplane & my car . Anyone want a 1968 PA-28-180
or a 1999 BMW M3?

Dang, Aaron -- several customers can hurt business enough to make you sell
your airplane?

These must've been some awesome customers!

I've had years where more than 80% of my income came from *1* customer
-- probably around a dozen of them. Low-end retail has *lots* of
customers, high-end retail has fewer, and contract software
development tends to have *very* few -- particularly for a one-person
outfit. Because one person simply can't do that many things at once.
Dunno what Aaron does, but I've known a lot of people dependent on
fairly few customers in various fields.

(And Aaron, best of luck! Hope you find some new customers quick.)