Old January 1st 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting

Default New Year weight loss plans ???

Atkins worked for me. No carbs, no sugar. Eat anything else you want
in any quantity. Took 7% off my total take off weight in 6 months.
Would take a lot of carbon fiber and Titanium to equal that. First 2
weeks were kind of hard. No sugar drinks were my particular challenge.

Blood pressure is way down, as is the cholesterol level. I now cheat
on weekends with no adverse effects.

Same calorie diet but with carbs and at the same activity level, will
add pounds. My brother had similar results. We just all seem to be a
bit different in the way we metabolize food.
Leon McAtee
No need for a toaster anymore........more counter space.