Old April 7th 04, 03:04 AM
Richard Kaplan

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

I expect they will be disapointed if they are expecting anything better

than
the VNAV capabilities listed for the CNX-80. Note that LAAS is defunded

and
therefore WAAS will not be getting to CAT III.

Who is suggesting flying a Cat III approach in a piston single-engine
airplane?

All I am saying is that I fully expect the Garmin 400/500 series and the
CNX-80 to be capable of flying RNAV approaches to VNAV/LNAV minimums and to
fly LPV approaches as well by the end of the year.

Do you not agree this should be possible by the end of the year?

Do you not agree this will be an improvement over current GPS capabilities?

Richard Kaplan, CFII

www.flyimc.com