Old January 22nd 06, 06:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Printing off Jepp charts: What paper do you use?

Ron Rosenfeld wrote:

Where did you find lower pricing?

As it was explained to me on the phone a couple of days ago, the discounted
price is part of a package deal Jeppesen is now calling the "NAV Suite."

Currently, I purchase Garmin GNS430 updates (28-day cycle over the
Internet), Airway Manual services (Northeast US paper), and FlightStar IFR
updates (three times a year over the Internet) from Jeppeson.

Starting this year, they are now offering a discount pricing scheme called
"Nav Suite" for those who purchase all individual products. Jepp may even
offer a discount for those who purchase a subset of these individual
packages, but I didn't ask.

Call Jeppesen on Monday and ask them about this.

--
Peter