Old January 24th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Places to get tows in ID, OR and WA

I'm not on that page yet: http://www.nwskysports.com/

I'm located in Hood River, Oregon. I also belong to the two clubs here in
Oregon and they are both great operations. Details on days and months of
operation are on the where to fly site on the SSA page.
http://www.ssa.org/sport/wheretofly.asp

Gary Boggs

wrote in message
oups.com...
The SSA "Where to Fly" feature shows Bend and North Plains in Oregon,
Evergreen, Enumclaw, Wenatchee, Ephrata and Spokane in WA, and nothing
in southern Idaho.

Are any of these operations private clubs, or closed during the week in
the summer?

Are there any everyday tow operations not listed? (I note that neither
Parowan, UT nor Ely, NV are shown, and both have recently hosted
sanctioned SSA contests.)

~ted/2NO