Old January 29th 06, 04:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Whats the deal with counter-rotating props?

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 04:17:23 GMT, "Michael Ware" wrote:

"Dico" wrote in message
oups.com...

We're looking into a twin and the Twin Comanche is on our list. I know
that the later models have the counter rotating props -- although i
don't know too much about what this means, other than its "better".
Thanks,

Think about what you do with your right foot during takeoff.

Most trigear pilots are scratching themselves behind the right ear. :-)

Ron Wanttaja