Old January 29th 06, 01:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Default Habbakuk AirCraft Carrier Made of Ice

In article _q%Cf.474349$ki.4989@pd7tw2no,
notmeno wrote:
I searche numerousshipwreck sites.. they actually have this thing listed as
a Shipwreck in a Lake Near Jasper Alberta. Do you guys think thi s thing
was really built or What?

"notmeno" wrote in message
Hi Pals... I was surfin around and came upon this. I had never heard of
this before.
PRetty Unusal. http://www.combinedfleet.com/fura****a/habbak_f.htm

A test section was built - a pretty big one, IIRC. The full-sized
seagoing version was never built.

--
Andy Breen ~ Not speaking on behalf of the University of Wales, Aberystwyth
Feng Shui: an ancient oriental art for extracting