Old January 30th 06, 03:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

Default My first passenger

On 01/29/06 21:04, Icebound wrote:
Of course I had to pay him to get into the airplane, but when he got out an
hour and a half later, he shook my hand, signed the back of my Student
Permit, took some trophy pictures for me, and officially stated that the
Government was satisfied that I can pilot an airplane.

Congratulations, Icebound. It's too bad that you had to go through such
difficulty. But I'm sure you feel better now!

As far as the night rating goes, that's one of the great things about
aviation: There's always more training that can be done.

Good luck with your continuing education!

Cal Aggie Flying Farmers
Sacramento, CA