Old January 30th 06, 10:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default ASW-19 Moment Arms

Hartley, I called for John Murray at Eastern Sailplane - see my message
above. John was out trying to pry his new ASG-29 out of the Port of
Baltimore so that he and Linda could drive it to the SSA Convention.

Linda told me she wasn't sure that there was a Maintenance Manual for
the ASW-19, but it sounds like you and Chip feel there is. I sent an
e-mail to John asking him to order the manual if he can, but as you say
it'll have to wait until after the convention.

Thanks!

-John