Old February 6th 06, 07:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default Dead Board

Ol Shy & Bashful wrote:

I can't believe this board is so dead in the water. For some more up to
date info and action, visit JH and the alternate forum. I try to keep
breathing life into this NG but am giving up all hope. Just check it
out...how many posts in how many days vs on JH.....??

It's a sad fact but I couldn't agree with you more.

I've tried to do my bit, but as a general lurker and armchair pilot
there is only so much I can do.

You would think this group would be chock a block with people but the
usage shows different.

What is the JH and alternate forum your talking about.