Old February 23rd 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Wood/composite prop bolt torque

wrote in message
oups.com...
Is everone getting a proper printout of the recommended article?
Graphs and some text missing?
Help ! (:)) - what do I have to do to get an all inclusive printout.
I have a "regular" computer and have had nothing like this before.

Interesting article, belleville washers and all, but one should torque a
W72CK44 Sensenich on a Cub or T-Craft by the book at 200 inch/pounds, plus
or minus 15, and a month or so later re-torque and re-track.

Use mylar half-moons to set the prop track dead nuts.

If your engine is reasonably in balance, you'll fly smooth as silk.