Old March 5th 06, 08:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default PW-6 family fun ------

At 18:54 05 March 2006, Knacklappen wrote:
Well, I'll bite, too. In retrospect, I guess my intial
reaction was ..

Well I tend to agree with you...in that if I had a
choice between a used LS4 or a new PW5 for club training
I would pick the former. But there is a signifigant
price difference between PW6, Duo and ASK21...so I
suggest you are comparing apples to oranges.

Last time I checked....the options for basic training
two-place ships less then $100k is rather limited.