Old March 27th 06, 03:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default 2006 Annual -- My 8th Owner Assisted -- Update

"Mark Hansen" wrote in message
On 03/25/06 13:22, real_name wrote:
In article ,

#3. Joe or Becca, how'd you like to make $10 hr while Mom is cleaning
rooms and I'm over at the airport? Call if you need us. Be nice to the
guests ....."Do good work." :-)

Response: Well, Dad, make it $20/hr. It's still saving you $45/hr.

No, no, no ... you *never* *ever* tell the child how much money they're
saving you...

;-)

I can think of no situation in my 14 years of parenthood that the word
"child" and the phrase "Saving me money" have ever been able to be used
together.