Old March 27th 06, 03:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default 2006 Annual -- My 8th Owner Assisted -- Update

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...
(Although Mary will still have to get
back into the aft fuselage in order to vacuum up the rivets that fell
into the plane when we cut the old ones off...so pictures will be
forthcoming... ;-) Thanks for the suggestion!

No, no... The way you get the old rivets is that after the annual is over
and you are flying again take the aircraft to altitude, roll inverted, and
then dive. They will all mover forward where they will be much easier to get
to.