Old August 22nd 03, 03:12 AM
Juan E Jimenez

Gee, Springer, you just described capitalism and SOP in this country. Is
that the source of your beef? chuckle

As to learning how to run a business, seems to me it took him a lot less
than that, since it's still around. If you ever own your own business at the
scale of Aircraft Spruce, maybe you'll understand. And yes, I have owned a
business that large. Years ago I was the sole stockholder and owner of one
of the largest food service companies in Puerto Rico, J.B. Commercial, Inc.,
with warehouses in Old San Juan near the ports, and hundreds of customers. I
had to deal on a weekly basis with people who thought that being a customer
entitled to ask for anything they thought we should give them, regardless of
how outlandish the request. No matter what I did, it wasn't good enough for
some of them and I was glad to see them get the heck out of my sight. I'm
glad I sold that.

"Jerry Springer" wrote in message
ink.net...

Juan E Jimenez wrote:

By this logic you could claim that anyone who has ever learned from his
mistakes is still as poor a businessman as he was then. Reduced to the
simple facts, you are agreeing with me while taking the opportunity to

put
down Irwin, for no good reason. What's your point? That he figured out

how
to run things in better ways? The same could easily be said of you, me

or
anyone else who is or has been in business for himself, with some
exceptions, of course.

Took him 15 years to learn how to run a business proprly, give me a
break. They well take everything they can get if they can.
Been there been shafted by ACS.