Old April 15th 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Young Eagles + AvWeb

George Patterson wrote:

Montblack wrote:

I've seen maybe 40 Young Eagles take to the air at ANE (Anoka County -
Blaine, MN). All planes went up with one pilot, one kid.

and on my flights, I typically carried three, sometimes two.

George Patterson
Drink is the curse of the land. It makes you quarrel with your
neighbor.
It makes you shoot at your landlord. And it makes you miss him.

I prefer to take one or two at a time, however I've had as many as 4 at
a time (I have 7 seats). Never once heard a complaint, and roughly a
third of the kids didn't want sit in the front when offered a choice.