Old April 20th 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Is it a habit we prefer mechnical instruments?

wrote:
Thank you Mr. Richard, Denny.
Please not be sick of my more questions.
From your opinion, you like "needle" meters. I want to know why most of

digital manufacturers made numeric readouts. I think they have
investigated markets, and then they done these kinds of products. Since
I browsed aircraftspure catalogues. I found numeric readout digital
meters stand in front of selling catalogue. I guessed there are a lot
of people buy and use them. Maybe I am wrong.

Luo

Digital instruments are easy to program and don't take much computing
resources. Converting the display to a form fit for human consumption
take more computing and programming horsepower.

--
This is by far the hardest lesson about freedom. It goes against
instinct, and morality, to just sit back and watch people make