Old April 27th 06, 03:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default winch pull of plane into hanger

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATcox.net wrote in message
You need to do what my hanger neighbor did. He went down to the pawn shop
and bought an riding lawn mower for next to nothing. He had a tow bar
mounted to the front and now uses it to both take his Beech 36 out of the
hanger but to put it back in as well.

The nice thing about it is he can still use it to mow the 10ft wide fire
alley between the hangers.

The eight of us in the hangar row have a similar set up (we share a lawn
tractor..."donated" by a gentleman that bought a fancy schmantzy new one)
but it doesn't do too well on snow and ice.