Old May 6th 06, 09:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Carrying Skis in a Single...

Don't know about the tail cone size and whether there is a
baggage modification. It probably has the weight capacity,
but I'm not sure about the seating and baggage space.

There is always FedEx and UPS.

Just remember that you need warm survival clothes, ski wear
is not adequate for staying alive after a forced landing. I
don't recall the name, but a decade ago, maybe a little
longer the president of a pilot group made a perfect forced
landing on a lake. Everyone on the plane was uninjured and
froze to death.

--
James H. Macklin
ATP,CFI,A&P

some support

"Montblack" wrote in
message ...
| ("Jim Macklin" wrote)
| Single-engine from the California Bay area to Tahoe
during ski season
| [winter] requires a big enough airplane and useful load
to carry fuel,