Old July 16th 04, 12:25 AM
Steve McCroskey

Stu,

I've considered this route before, but I really don't like that
corridor. Yes, it exists, but you have very little margin for error.
Better to contact MDW and transition their airspace then run the risk
of threading the needle. I've found the boys at MDW to be a decent
bunch, so long as you can follow directions!

Paul

"Stuart King" wrote in message r.com...
Chicagoans...please advise ...

What about flying from North to South along the shore.
Then cross between Midway and O'Hare at 1500MSL.

Then continue south, after flipping the bird to Mayor Dick Daley.

Is this the way, or is there something like the Hudson river VFR corridor ?

SK