Old May 19th 06, 07:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Iowa City Fly-In is THIS weekend, Saturday AND Sunday!

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Nice place you have, I was there on 05/03 I plan on making your place

one
of
my main stops on my ferry flights that pass through the area. I like
supporting locals rather then chains.

You were WHAT? You stopped in and didn't identify yourself? Dang it,

man,
how am I supposed to buy you guys beers if you keep showing up

anonymously!?
:-)

Seriously, when you stop in on a Wednesday/Thursday, that's our "weekend",
and chances are Mary and I won't be at the inn. That doesn't mean,

however,
that we can't be reached by phone! Just let me know you're coming, and
we'll hook up for a cold one or three.

Glad you liked the place. Which suite did you stay in?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

I did identify myself and even told the guy at the counter if he see's you
to tell ya that NW_Pilot has checked in. He put me in the Amelia Earhart
Suite for the night. I do plan on stopping in some more as I will be getting
many coast to coast flights which will bring me through your neighborhood.

Steven L. Rhine
CP- Airplane Single & Multi Engine Land
Instrument Airplane
CFI Student