Old May 23rd 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default SeeYou 3D and Google Earth

There are free, web-based tools for doing exactly that. See my article at
http://rogersoaring.blogspot.com/200...ps-traces.html

wrote in message
ups.com...
Have any of you been able to use Google Earth 3D maps with SeeYou
for 3D representations of flights. I think SeeYou 3D is excellent in
all respects except for the detail of their 3D maps. Google Earth is at
least a couple of magnitudes better in detail. With a fast computer, a
good video card and the modern MSN 3D software I have to believe that
SeeYou 3D with Google Earth should result in spectacular 3D flight
presentations. Anyone done it?
Dave