Old May 24th 06, 05:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc,alt.horology

Default PIREP: Casio Pathfinder PAW1200

Bob:

Thanks for the nice review and pics. I recently wrote an article on
this watch on my new watch website. I will put a link to your pics in
the article and also the topic in our watch forum. Your pics are great
and I love that you took the time to show the dimensions in detail. One
question I hope you can answer. I see that you got the titanium model.
I have not been able to get the weight info - it was not on the Casio
site. How much does yours weigh? Thanks again. Take care.

Jay