Old May 29th 06, 07:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval

Default NO MORE WAR FOR ISRAEL

I see old dontknowthetruth still spews forth his veracity-challenged
propaganda. Like the energizer bunny he just goes on and on......
But with less intelligence than the energizer bunny.

Didn't think it was possible to be less intelligent than a pink bunny with a
French battery strapped to its back...

Eugene L Griessel

Before I criticize a man, I walk a mile in his shoes. That
way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.

And you've got blisters on your feet from wearing shoes that are several
sizes wrong