Old September 16th 04, 03:25 AM
Paul Folbrecht

I guess you guys missed my follow-up post: my idea was *trading off*
time as safety pilot for each other. Yes, of course, if the other guy
had no interest in logging sim time at all and was just there for me, he
would not be charged. Sheesh.

And, yes, I have posted signs in FBOs, and I have had interest.

Dave Butler wrote:

Where I live it's customary for the safety pilot to fly for free. Flying
as safety pilot is viewed as doing a friendly favor for the pilot under
the hood. I wouldn't jump at a chance to pay someone for doing them a
favor. Dave

Paul Folbrecht wrote:

I'm an instrument student looking for another pilot to fly with to
allow me to log sim instrument time. You could be another instrument
student or possibly just someone looking to build XC time.

I own a '79 Cessna 152 based at MWC (Timmerman) and I will charge my
co-pilot nothing more than 1/2 operating costs for use of the aircraft
with me - $10/hr.

I'm a pretty nice guy and have no serious personal hygene issues.

I can be contacted at paul dot folbrecht at veribox dot net.