Old July 7th 06, 06:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
boB

Default Death?

The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:
On 30 Jun 2006 19:27:15 -0700, "Ol Shy & Bashful"
wrote:

Looking at 14 days without activity on this forum. Will that qualify as
dead? I think so. I'll be spending my time over on Just Helicopters
from now on and delete this forum from my favorites.

I used to vist JH, but all the Silver State crap just gets me ****ed
off - even more than the opinionated a-holes that seem to disagree
with everything anyone else says.

I much prefer the newsgroup format to the forum format. Easier to
navigate IMO.

I also tried JH and there's quite a lot to read. I guess this newsgroup
has always been easier even though there aren't many messages some days.
But the people writing here all seem to be good folks, no trolls or
troublemakers.

--

boB
Wing 70