Old July 13th 06, 03:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
john smith

Default '87D gets a makeover - 3

In article ,
Jack Allison wrote:

Is that before, after or while Viperdoc conducts the Allison surgery?

I repeat, the toe is fine...absolutely fine. No poking/prodding/surgery
of any kind required. MontBlack is the one that can take advantage of
Viperdoc's talents (and maybe get hooked up with some more vocodin). :-)
Did I mention that the toe is fine? I'll be in sandals to prove it.

Are you a trained medical professional?
No, I didn't think so.
The most common phrase doctors hear for their patients is, "I feel fine."
I think we should let Viperdoc have a look at and make a professional
assessment.
Then, after a couple of beers, we will have him assess it again.
This should be repeated as necessary until he gives consistant decrees.