Old August 4th 06, 03:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Michelle

Default Missing flight plans

"BTIZ" wrote in message
The following is a response from the AFSS Manager in regards to my filing
a problem report online. Thanx to those that gave me the link to file the
report. I filed it on Monday, and it is resolved today, 4 days. File the
trouble report, it does work, in this instance. BT

"I would like to thank you again for your input and apologize for any
inconvenience. Your inquiry caused us to investigate the system and we
did, in fact, find a problem in a piece of equipment that should have been
putting a recording on the line that stated all briefers were busy and
please stay on the line. Instead what we had was silence that would make
pilots think they were disconnected but they really were not."

"We have corrected this error and would not have found it in a timely
manner without the effort you made in bringing it to our attention. Thank
you and if you experience any other problems please do not hesitate to
call me." Manager AFSS

I love a happy ending :)

Michelle