Old August 6th 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Michelle[_1_]

Default Cross Country again!

Newps wrote:

Michelle wrote:

I am now working in Boise for the rest of Fire season as a Air
Attack/Recon pilot. We get to fly over beautiful country and I get paid!.

Were you in or near KBIL while we had our big fires a few weeks ago? We
had a lot of attack pilots in C185's, Commanders, King Airs and Twin
Cessna's.

Unfortunately, No. I was in Oregon. We have contracts in three
locations. None are in Montana. We have two call when needed birds (a
single and a twin) and one pilot. As far as I know we were not called.
We were called to the Black Canyon Fire in Oregon, this one made
national news more than once and a Fire down near the New Mexico/Mexico
border in June.

Michelle