Old August 17th 06, 07:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bret Ludwig

Default Ethanol Powered Aircraft

JJS wrote:

snip
You are in way over your head Ludwig. I've worked with all these gases for 28 years, in well, let's just say very
large quantities. I do this stuff for a living. You don't have a clue. The more you try to defend your incorrect
drivel the deeper you get. Be a man and back off and admit you don't know what you are talking about.

Okay smartypants, why is propane sold as a liquid in low pressure
tanks and nitrogen as a GAS in high pressure tanks or a LIQUID, at cryo
temperatures in dewars???