Old September 10th 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert A. Barker

Default Flying near Boston

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi folks.

I've recently moved to the Boston area after getting my Private
certificate down in New Jersey. I'm probably going to fly out of
Hanscom (I've flown in there before and know it's busy).

I'd love to hear from people who fly in the area and have advice on fun
flights to do locally - either sightseeing or $100 burger style.

Thanks

Tom

I fly out of KLWM and tie down at Four Star Avition.
Have been with them for four years and very satisfied.
They also do all my maintenence and annuals.Very Handy

Bob Barker N8749S