Old September 10th 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jack[_4_]

Default What alternative exists for the SSA?

So... If the SSA doesn't survive this debacle, what then? Will we just
reorganize it, or will we come up with a new organization altogether?
My opinion is that the SSA's a great thing, that has accomplished much
in it's long history. I am personally not ready to throw the baby out
with the bathwater. I wish we could all settle down and wait for all
the facts to surface. At that point, we may all be justifiably mad as
HELL and decide not to take it anymore. Then again, maybe we'll be able
to regroup and go on about our business as proud members of a good
organization. Cooler heads will always prevail...

Jack Womack
PIK-20B N77MA (TE)