Old September 12th 06, 12:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Burns

Default AOPA rebate gone?

I'm afraid to.

"BTIZ" wrote in message
read the letter again Jim..
BT

"Jim Burns" wrote in message
I got the letter today in the mail. Mine wasn't sent by MBNA, it was sent
by AOPA and didn't mention the 2 point thing, just a list of "Rewards
points" and went on and on about how it would be unlimited and applied to
all purchases but double for FBO's or something. I bet it will end up
being another 1% card.
Jim

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
oups.com...
A friend of mine just sent me an email that he got a notice from MBNA
that the AOPA 5% rebate would be discountinued after this year and
instead he would get "2 points" for every dollar spent. I haven't
checked my mail yet today but I didn't see anything about this on
AOPA's web site.
-Robert