Old September 19th 06, 02:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
01-- Zero One

Default Moving SSA? Why?

He was not from Hobbs.

-- zero one --

"Jack" wrote in message
m:

Eric Greenwell wrote:

Mike Schumann wrote:
If you were looking for a new CFO, how many candidates are there in
Hobbs, or would be interested in relocating there? That's the real
downfall of being in such an obscure location.

I don't know, but I'll bet you haven't researched the job market in
Hobbs, either. Have you done the research for any of the other places
mentioned, like Elmira, Colorado Springs, or Chicago, and determined
what a CFO would cost? It might be easy to find a CFO on Hobbs if we
paid a Chicago salary. Besides, we only need one CFO, so it's not like
we're trying to staff a major corporation, and have to line up 500
applicants to have enough bodies to hire.

Yeah, look how much we saved so far by having a Hobbs CFO.

Jack