Old October 13th 06, 09:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt

Default More political BS .... Thanks CNN

wrote in message

Then why quote what politicians say as if the media said it? Why not
actually quote what the media said?

In general, the media (especially CNN by the way) holds GA in a bad light
in case you have not noticed.

My question remains. Why did you quote politicians if your target is the
media?

The CNN/MSNBC was a typo... You know... a mistake... Though by reading
the
article it sure stinks of CNN...

In other words, you make mistakes too. You're still saying CNN/MSNBC but
quoting politicians instead of, oh, say, CNN or MSNBC.

When there is a GA accident, the media crawls all over looking for the
most ignorant person they can find and give them the spotlight.

No, they really don't. This smacks of black helicopter conspiracy theory
and unfounded generalization. Show me a single directive where any news
source ever has said "go find the most ignorant person they can find."

What I'll do is, in the meantime, refer to CNN flying an Actual Cirrus along
the Actual Course last night which, by the way, I suspect you yourself have
not done.

To compound the blatent disregard of journalistic responsibility of the
media, they hand the mic over to the
politicians to spew their re-election garbage...

Please describe and cite this alleged journalistic "responsibility."

-c