Old October 19th 06, 09:01 PM posted to us.military.navy,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,alt.politics.bush,us.politics
Ricardo

Default the USS Eisenhower Carrier Battle Group doesn't make for a 'massive'build-up for war with Iran

Darn Good Intelligence wrote:
Peter Skelton wrote:

Unfortunatelty, nobody's behaviour has been squeaky-clean,
similar negative accusations can be leveled against almost any
country active in the region, including us and our allies. ('us'
means Canada, incidentally).

Hey pal, I think you'll find that it is the U.S and its allies that are
on the right side of the law not Ahnmadinejad and Khamenei.

This is one of the big problems - the US always like to include a few
"allies" to give legitimacy to their many illegal actions. Also, whose
law are we talking about? The invasion of Grenada was an illegal act
perpetrated against an ally of the US - the UK.

Ricardo

--
"Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand
Ignorance and prejudice, and fear, walk hand in hand ..."